The new world is governed by people and technology emerging within a platform economy. Businesses compete in a global market where only the organizations capable of tapping into the power of combined expertise working in unison with technology will succeed and shape the future of business.
The sixth edition of People Empowering Business Forum 2020 organized by The Diplomat-Bucharest on October, 14 at Intercontinental Hotel Bucharest, starting 8.30 am will depict the latest news, trends and findings of the companies and business leaders after nine months already passed from 2020. Under what auspices the year has begun, how it evolved and where we are now in terms of people resources, talents and capitalization of their skills.
The annual event dedicated to the human resources brings together cross industries HR leaders to collaboratively map solutions to the challenges of building sustainable and agile learning organizations. The discussions will be focused on the most successful operating models, as well as characteristics of the talent and leadership the companies need, how data can be leveraged to provide relevant insights, and the technology worth investing in.
• Enable cross-functional collaboration: position developers, tenders, administrators and consultants at the executive leadership table
• Talk Numbers: analyze the ROI of operational practices & convey a data story to your business leaders
• Upgrade your KPIs: the workforce metrics you need to use to meet your workplace KPIs
• Elevate the Customer Experience: the mission critical priority to drive enhanced business results
• Career Development: establish and advance a data-driven and people-centric organizations
• Heads of Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Organizational Development & Capability
• Leaders of the HR industry
• HR solutions & technology providers
• Workplace professionals
8:30 - 9:30
9:30 - 10:30
The organizations and the decision makers are undergoing process of a mindset shift about the work culture and structure. Because there simply are not enough people to fill the gap, the companies and managers have to come with viable solutions that are working for both the business objective and for the employees. Which are the solutions, how disruptive are they, how is to already put the bases of a blended workplace where people and robots work together, are some of the aspects on the CEO’s and strategists’ agenda today.
• Rethinking the whole work culture and structure
• Decision makers joining hands: Empowering business communities for business evolution
• Empowering the higher-purpose sense of work, a leader’s job
• Inclusive leadership
10:30 - 10:45
10:45 - 12:15
The fast-paced changing work landscape puts the HR and decision-making professionals in the forefront of dealing with multiple challenges. The questions of today refer to proving relevance of their decisions within organizations and how can they bring strategic value. The focus is on HR that has to design an employee experience that efficiently responds to the evolving demands within the wider complexity of a technology-based cross-markets economy.
• How to Leverage AI to upskill employees
• Rethinking the ideal candidate
• Fluid learning: Teachers and learners changing roles within organizations
• From people analytics to analytics for the people
• Measuring and capitalizing EX to reach the business objectives
• Expanding the Talent Pool: Why inclusion and diversity are moving center stage.
12:15 - 12:30
12:30 - 14:00
The companies are striving for the perfect organizational culture, people-centric, aiming at delivering the best employee and customer experience. In a cross-market connected economy, the winners will be the agile, the visionaries and the risk-takers. It is vital for the organizations to strive and plan further their strategies aligned with the demographics, social, political and climate realities that shape the future of work.
• Preparation for the massive change in the organizations’ work structures and operations
• Strategies to attract and develop talent in the organization
• Putting Human Capital Management into Practice
• Employer branding: the new challenge
• Adaptive systems and operations
With the support of
InterContinental Hotel Bucharest
Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4, București 010051